How’s this for a great simple striking HOORAY card?
It’s another quick and easy card…..just cut your layers, adhere them to each other, stamp the greeting, add the button embellishment and you’re done. Yeah team!
This is definitely a straightforward card, fun, quick and easy to make. The hardest part is threading the button with the linen thread!
- Tip Top Taupe (don’t you just love that name!?) card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded
- Basic Black card stock: 5-1/4″ x 4″ and a dimension to be 1/4″ larger on each side than your stamped and cut out greeting. Please notice that the greeting and layered size is different on each of my cards.
- Whisper White card stock: Start with a piece of card stock about 4″ square. Stamp your greeting and then trim it down leaving ‘just the right amount of white space’. Then measure that layer and add 1/4″ to height and width dimensions.
- Attach the greeting layer with Dimensionals. It doesn’t have to be centered as you can see by my two cards.
- Attach the button with Mini Glue Dots
Here’s a variation on the ‘theme’ of this card. I’ll be leaving this one at home for my sweetie while I’m in Europe. I’m leaving him a dated item (not necessarily a card) for each day I’m gone.
I hope I’ve inspired you to make a simple and striking Hooray, You’re the Best, or whatever greeting you want card.