This little piggy friend card takes a totally different look at the cute little piggies in the This Little Piggy stamp set. I pulled out my Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper stack to make a light and refreshing background.
And then the little piggies were stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink so the ink wouldn’t run when using (still testing them out) the Stampin’ Blends which will be released in a month or so by Stampin’ Up!
The assembly of the card is pretty basic:
- stamp (This Little Piggy)
- fussy cut (Paper Snips)
- adhere to layers (Fast Fuse and Mini Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue)
- smile at your finished card!
- Whisper White card front: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ with crease burnished using a Bone Folder and 2-1/2″ square scrap for die cutting
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack layer: 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Powder Pink: 3″ square-ish scrap for die cutting
- Old Olive: 3″ x 2″ scrap for die cutting
I have one more piggy card for tomorrow and then I’ll be moving on to some other sets that I just haven’t gotten around to stamping with. I probably won’t be doing six different cards though.
If you’d like to make your own This Little Piggy Friend card just click on any of the links above to go straight to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Or you can send me an email, email@example.com, and I’ll gladly help you with your order. And I’m always here to help with your questions.