My grandson will be (sweet) sixteen in a few days and I just have to share the card I’ve made for him. Let me preface the viewing by saying my young man has taken a fancy for aloha shirts over the past few years and I’m honoring his fancy.
Supplies Used for today’s card:
- Old Olive card stock (CS): 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (inside card)
- (r) Tropical Oasis card: 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″; scrap trimmed down to 4″ x 1/2″ for inside of card
- Golden Palm Trees from card pack: fussy cut with Paper Snips
- Greeting: stamped using Old Olive Classic Ink on Very Vanilla scrap; die cut using die cutting machine and Stitched So Sweetly dies
- (r) Key Trinket attached with tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- (r) Palm Trees and birthday greeting attached with Dimensionals
- Ribbon: 5-1/2″ long; attached with line of Snail Adhesive
The following supplies will be available until June 2nd or while supplies last:
Tropical Oasis Memories & More Card Pack is found in the January-June Mini Catalog.
Bird Ballad Trinkets
Magnolia Ribbon Combo
IMPORTANT: The new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog goes live on June 3, 2020. If you don’t already have a copy (I have mailed copies out to existing customers) and you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with whom you work/play, let me know and I’ll be happy to send you one and become your demonstrator.
If you’ll be placing an order today, and it’s under $150, please use the May hostess code (below). And at the end of the month I’ll be sending you a surprise gift. If you place an order over $150 please have fun selecting your own rewards at the end of the ordering process. Thank you so much for supporting this small business owner. I do love what I do!
* Shop Stampin’ Up! in Blythe’s Store * Like my Facebook Page * Follow me on Pinterest * Join Paper Pumpkin and play along * Shop Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack and save up to 60% * Join My Country Loft Team