Today I made my sweetie’s birthday card for his Friday birthday. And……..I pretty much c.a.s.e.d it. That means I saw it somewhere and I pretty much copied it. Thank you Mary Fish for the idea.
When I saw this card it immediately spoke to me. Yes, Russ is the music in my heart!
Supplies used for Russ’s card:
Tips & Measurements:
- Whisper White Thick card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and burnished (rubbed hard) with a Bone Folder or your thumb nail.
- Whisper White card stock: 3-1/4″ x 2″
- Basic Black card stock: 5″ x 3″
- Real Red card stock: 4″ x 3″
- Basic Black card stock into Corrugated EF (Embossing Folder), placed so corrugation will be horizontal on the short width and run through your embossing machine.
- Punch the non-scalloped heart punch, about 1/2″ from bottom of Red Red CS
- Stamp Real Red CS with your greeting and then place it in the Subtle EF and run through your embossing machine (Big Shot?)
- Stamp piano keys in center of Whisper White CS using Black Memento Ink.
- Attach Basic Black CS using Multipurpose Liquid Glue—-place glue along the long length three times–each side and the middle.
- Attach ‘piano key’ layer to card front using Dimensionals
- Attach Real Red layer to card front, also using Dimensionals.
- Attach an Epoxy Heart where it makes you happy, somewhere around the greeting.
- Stamp a greeting of your choice inside the card. Mine will be Happy Birthday but it could also be for an anniversary or other occasion.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
* Shop Stampin’ Up! in Blythe’s Store * Like my Facebook Page * Follow me on Pinterest * Join Paper Pumpkinand play along * Shop Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack and save up to 60% * Join My Country Loft Team