Yesterday I received this beautiful Painted Poppies birthday card from my sweet friend Elaine. It’s clean and fairly simple and I just love it.
These are the supplies used for this card:
- Granny Apple Green card base: 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″ and burnished using the Bone Folder. Burnish = rubbing firmly across the crease with the Bone Folder.
- Granny Apple Green ‘wreath’: 3″ x 3″ scrap
- Basic Black layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Shimmery White layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Shimmery White circle: 2″ square scrap
- Stamp the full sized poppy outline multiple times using the Black Memento ink on the Shimmery White layer.
- Stamp the “splotch” over the poppies you just stamped using Poppy Parade classic ink. TIP: Don’t bother trying to line up the splotch over the poppies.
- On the Shimmery White scrap, using Black Memento ink, stamp the greeting. Use the Big Shot to cut out the appropriate sized stitched circle around the greeting.
- With the Granny Apple Green scrap and the Big Shot, die cut the ‘wreath’ die.
- Attach the layers as show in the photo, using Snail adhesive on the card front layers and Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the wreath and the circle layers.
You can add this stamp set to your stamping ‘wardrobe’ by clicking on the stamp set bundle image above and going straight to my online Stampin’ Up! store. Unless you already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with whom you work, I’d love for you to select me as your demonstrator when you set up your account via my website store. I look forward to seeing you again on Wednesday with a pair of Painted Poppies cards. Thanks for visiting today. If you have questions please leave a comment below or send me an email. email@example.com