The Pampered Pets stamp set, p. 42 in the 20-21 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog, is a frisky and fun dog and cat lovers stamping opportunity. It’s also there when you need it to express your thoughts at the loss of a pet as I’ve had to this past weekend. Friends in Washington state lost their giant 10-plus year old 180 pound ‘puppy’ Walter. Here’s my tribute to Walter and his people parents:
Today’s card is really pretty simple. Cut your card stock pieces, stamp/punch and mount them on your card front.
- Crumb Cake card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half.
- Basic Black card stock: 5-1/4″ x 4″ plus 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ for square die cut layer
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Basic White card stock: 3″ x 3″ for stamping dog and stitched square die cutting and 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ stamping sentiment and punching (use middle “channel” for punching stamped layer and 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer for inside of card
- Real Red card stock: 1″ x 3-1/2″ (4″) for layering sentiment (use the larger ‘channel’ for punching this layer)
- Attach all layers — except sentiment and dog image — to card front using adhesive of your choice. I used “green glue” aka Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Attach stamped sentiment layers and dog layers to the Basic Black or Real Red mats using adhesive of your choice and then to the card front using Dimensionals.
And here’s another version of the card….
If you have any assembly questions please ask me via a comment below or an email. email@example.com
If you’re interested in purchasing any of the products used for today’s cards, please either click on the item image way above or just click here to go directly to my Stampin’ Up! online store. And be sure to use February’s Host Code if your order is under $150. I’ll send you a little gift at the end of the month. If you order is over $150 then be sure to use the reward $$ you have earned.
Don’t forget that February is the last month of 2021’s SALE-A-BRATION event, Stampin’ Up!’s time to shower us with free limited edition stamps with each $50 order. Click here and here to review the offered products.