Last year I put a suggestion in Stampin’ Up!’s ‘sandbox’ that they have more “hello” greetings. I love just the generic ‘hello’. I asked for them to be in one set just like a set that is full of ‘thank you greetings. Well…….in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog there are definitely more ‘hello’ greetings. They just aren’t in one stamp set! Today I’m going to say hello with Accented Blooms, a new stamp set. It’s available in both wood and clear mounted red rubber.
And to make constructing your card easier there’s a coordinating Tailored Tag punch that was introduced in the recently retired Occasions 2018 catalog.
To keep my card quick and easy, I’m going to heat emboss the main image using White Embossing Powder.
Because I’m wearing a very close to Poppy Parade top today I decided to make my card using the returning Poppy Parade cardstock.
Basic Product List
- Swipe your 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Poppy Parade card stock with the Embossing Buddy. It removes static from the paper so you won’t have scattered, unwanted bits of embossing powder.
- Gently ink up your ‘hello’ image using Poppy Parade Classic Ink and stamp the greeting on a scrap of Whisper White card stock.
- Turn your Tailored Tag Punch over and slip the punched card stock in the ‘punch window’ and punch.
- Attach the greeting to the card front using Dimensionals.
- Select one of the small images in the set and stamp it inside the card using Poppy Parade classic ink.
- Clear Blocks A, D, E were also used.
This is truly a quick and easy card. Just don’t rush it. Be sure to use the Embossing Buddy.
This was really a quick, easy and fun card to make. And I think it’s rather stunning. It took me a few months to decide that this stamp set was a winner but now that I’ve jumped onboard I can definitely say that it’s easy to Say Hello with Accented Blooms. PS: I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the upper left and lower right flowers for a little bit of bling yet still keeping the card simple. You can purchase any of the supplies used for today’s card in my online Stampin’ Up! store right here. Have fun!