Designer Series Papers play a large roll in today’s Simple Hello from Grace’s Garden card. Just swapping out patterns can make a difference in the tone of your card, going from country to a lady’s desk to just plain whimsical.
I used the Highland Heather patterns from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ Desinger Series paper pack to create these three cards.
You’ll need the following supplies to create a similar card or just plain out c.a.s.e. this one. C.A.S.E.? Copy and share everything. That’s why I share my cards……so you can be inspired and make some of your own.
Notice the bundle for the stamp set and dies…….you will save 10% by purchasing them together.
Product List for today’s card:
Here are my steps by layers:
- Whisper White card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″, folded and burnished with a Bone Folder or your thumb nail
- Highland Heather card stock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Highland Heather 6″ x 6″ DSP (Designer Series Paper): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White card stock: 5″ x 4″ – to die cut with the second to largest Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Whisper White card stock scraps: for stamping and die cutting the piece of fence, two flower bunches, the cat and the bird
- Stamp the Hollyhock flower twice on the rectangle die cut piece.
- Stamp and color the two flowers bunches, kitty and the bird. Then die cut the pieces, including the fence section.
- Attach the die cut pieces to the Whisper White layer and attach that to the card front layers.
- Using Highland Heather classic ink stamp “Hello” or the greeting of your choice.
Today’s kitties are colored orange-ish in honor of our kitties, Fred and Ginger.
Please please please ask if you have any questions regarding this or any card or project you’re working on. I’ll do my very best to guide you out of your dilemma or frustration. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can purchase any of the items used for today’s card by clicking on the product image above and going straight to my Stampin’ Up! online store or click this link: (https://blythestamps.stampinup.net) so you can search and wander around. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator and then use March’s Hostess Code if you decide to place an order that’s between $50 and $149.99. (Orders over $150 earn their own rewards.) At the end of the month, I’ll send you a free product gift as my thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator.
* Shop Stampin’ Up! in Blythe’s Store * Like my Facebook Page * Follow me on Pinterest * Join Paper Pumpkin and play along * Shop Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack and save up to 60% * Join My Country Loft Team