I wanted to stop by again this morning to remind you about the great offer that Stampin’ Up! has placed on the table in July. It a free family of ink pads — your choice of In Colors (two sets), or Neutrals, Brights, Regals or Subtles — as an extra bonus when you sign up to become a demonstrator. There’s only one week left to take advantage of this offer. It’s Too Good to Miss…..Join my Team Now!
This is a $67.50 value! Not bad. And they’re all (obviously probably) in the new style pad. See how nicely they stack?
Here are ten reasons you should consider joining today:
- Get the promotion July bonus of a ten ink pad color family, worth $67.50, extra. For free. There are five sets to choose from:
2. Choose $125 of products for only $99. Those can include clearance items as well as current items.
3. Your Starter Kit ships to you for $FREE. No shipping/handling fees.
4. You can select the Blended Seasons bundle and the new Watercolor Pencils collection as part of your July Starter Kit
5. You receive a 20% discount on your products for at least the next 7 months… till January 2019… which includes Holiday and Occasions Catalogs . And Sale-A-Bration purchases.
6. Be able t0 see the Holiday Catalog online on July 31st… as well as some sneek peeks next week, July 24-26.
7. Pre-order products from the Holiday Catalog during August. That’s one month before customers!
8. You can register for the 30 year Anniversary celebrations on 14 August at the Stampin’ Up! On Stage event in Orlando Florida. The event starts on November 7th.
9. My downline has access to all of my class tutorials for that lovely price of $Free.
10. Enjoy your Starter Kit and all those extra ink pads with no guilt or stress! No obligations! Hobbyists are most definitely welcome. You can run your business your way. Share with just yourself, yourself and friends, or offer classes and create an online presence. You decide. I will offer guidance and answers to your questions.
My style is to offer as much or as little training as you’d like. I’m available for one-on-one training and am just a phone call or email away. I’ve been a happy Stampin’ Up! demonstrator since April 1996, have witnessed lots of evolution in the stamping community and I look forward to even more. You don’t have to live near me to join my team thanks to the internet and smart phones. I do have a team FaceBook page (need to improve my content timing) and I offer a team retreat at my mountain ‘cabin’ once a year. Join us!
Contact me with specific questions or concerns. email@example.com This offer from Stampin’ Up! is just Too Good to Miss…..Join my Team Now! (Offer ends July 31, 2018)